2020 Open World Scholarships At Norwich Business School – UK
Are you an International student who needs financial help in studying for a degree program in UK? The Norwich Business School (NBS) of University of East Anglia is offering the Open World Scholarships to Outstanding Individuals who are willing to acquire a degree at the Institution.
Application Deadline: 31st May 2020
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award:
- The value of the award will be £4000 and is payable as a reduction of tuition fee.
- The duration of the award is one year
- This scholarship cannot be held alongside any other scholarship
- Applicants must be International students
- Applicants must have a Degree with a classification of 2:1 (or international equivalent)
- Applicants must be fluent in English Language
Application Process: To be considered, eligible applicants should submit a 250 word statement to [email protected] by the 31 May 2020 answering the following question:
- How does the course you have applied for help you achieve your career goals and how would your experiences and interests aid the learning of the cohort as a whole?
- There are a significant number of scholarships available and these will be awarded on the basis of academic merit, the overall strength of the application, and the strength of the scholarship statement.
- APPLY NOW
Visit The Official Website For More Information