Fully-Funded Scholarship At Leicester Castle Business School – UK 2020
The Leicester Castle Business School is pleased to provide scholarship opportunities to students from selected countries who are looking at pursuing a degree program at the Institution.
The Full-Funded Scholarship program which will cover the total value of the course fee will be awarded to five outstanding students one domiciled in Africa, one domiciled in Russia, one domiciled in Taiwan, one domiciled in Thailand and one domiciled in the United States of America. Award of this scholarship is through an application and selection process.
Application Deadline: 31st July 2020 midnight (GMT)
Eligible Countries/Regions: Africa, Russia, Taiwan, Thailand and the United States of America.
Eligible Fields of Study:
- Business Management in Sport MSc
- Business Management in the Creative Industries MSc
- Business of Motorsport MA
- Creative Enterprise MSc
- Global Banking and Finance MSc
- Global Finance and Investment MSc
- Global MBA
- Intercultural Communication MA
Number of Awards: 5 (one for each country/region mentioned above).
Value of Award:
- Full tuition waiver.
- The scholarship also includes an additional £5,000 which can be used towards assistance with accommodation and living costs.
Duration of Program: 1 year
- Applicants must have An offer of admission from Leicester Castle Business School, De Montfort University
- Applicants must Domicile within one of: Africa, Russia, Taiwan, Thailand or the United States of America.
- Applicants must be fluent in English Language
Application Process: To apply please send an email, with your statement attached, and ensure you include your name and contact details on the statement to [email protected]. Please entitle the email ‘International Postgraduate Taught Merit Scholarship’.
The 1000 word statement should cover the following points:
- Why you feel you should be awarded the scholarship.
- How will a postgraduate degree at DMU help your development from an academic and personal perspective as well as from a career point of view?
- How you would make a positive contribution to Leicester Castle Business School both during and following your studies.
- How a Leicester Castle Business School education would benefit you in the future?
Visit The Official Website For More Information