FUAM Extends Post UTME Registration Deadline for 2020/2021 Academic Session
Further to our advertisement to all prospective candidates who applied to the Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi, for the 2020/2021 UTME/Direct Entry for the Registration Screening process which commenced on Monday 21st September 2020 and was to end on Tuesday 20th October 2020; we wish to further inform you that the Post UTME/Direct Entry application forms for Screening for the 2020/2021 Admission Exercise still remain available/open to all interested applicants till further notice. Note that the date of the Post UTME Screening will be announced later.
Steps for Online Registration: Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening:
(a) Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) only (Bank/Service charge Exclusive).
(b) Candidates will be given a University of Agriculture, Makurdi UTME Screening Payment Slip from the Bank containing Candidate’s JAMB number as User Name and Payment Pin as Password.
(c) Candidates are expected to register online for the UTME Screening Exercise using the Payment Voucher information by filling the UTME Screening Registration Form available on the University Website: https/entry.uam.edu.ng/utme/ (follow the guidelines on the website).
(d) Candidates are required to use their UTME number as User name and the PIN from the payment voucher as their password.
(e) Candidates are expected to provide correct information about their candidature on the University Portal and make a printout of the online registration from the university website.
(f) Await further announcement on the Post UTME Screening date.
Payment Options for Fees/Charges
First, generate your RRR number:
- Go to the University Website ONLY (Not REMITA website or a Bank Branch) to generate your RRR number.
- After generating your RRR number from the University website ONLY, choose any of the three payment options below to proceed with payment.
The University Portal has three payment options. The options are:
- Internet Banking: Go to the University website and follow the instruction on our website to make your payment on the portal using your bank ATM Card.
- Mobile Banking: Use your ATM Card on a mobile device (i.e. internet ready handset, iPad, etc) on the fees portal: fees.uam.edu.ng to pay our fees/charges. Follow the instructions at fees.uam.edu.ng
- Bank Branch: Go to any branch (nation-wide) of all the Commercial Banks on REMITA to pay the non-refundable fee of N2,000 only.
Mrs. H. N. Nyitse, FPA