This is to inform the University Community and the general public that following the directive of the University Senate, the Committee of Provost and Deans (CPD) at its 156th Meeting.
(Emergency) held on Monday, March 6, 2023 deliberated on issues concerning the resumption for the 2021/2022 Academic
Session and decided as follows:
1. That the University will resume for the 2021/2022 Academic Session First Semester Break on Tuesday, March 14, 2023.
2. That the suspended undergraduate (regular) First Semester Examination for the 2021/2022 Academic Session will continue from Monday, March 20, 2023.
3. That students who are yet to pay their fees and register their courses should do so to enable them write the First Semester
Examination. However, students who are unable to pay their fees shall pay a default fee of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000)only which will enable them register their courses.
4. That only students who have registered for their courses shall write the First Semester Examinations.
5. That all students are advised to pay up their school fees on or before the commencement of the Second Semester Examinations.
6. That students who are unable to pay their fees before the commencement of the Second Semester Examinations should suspend their studies.
7. That the erstwhile proposed supplementary examination forthe First Semester has been cancelled.
MR. BENJAMIN JOFFA